AVIC411.com

I got the avic z130 installed a few days ago and i see the auto eq and it wont let me use it. I know its because i need a second mic or something. My question is how do I gain functionality of this feature and has anyone used it. Is it good or is it not worth making it functional? Any feedback is appreciated.

I got the avic z130 installed a few days ago and i see the auto eq and it wont let me use it. I know its because i need a second mic or something. My question is how do I gain functionality of this feature and has anyone used it. Is it good or is it not worth making it functional? Any feedback is appreciated.

I wanted to buy the pioneer mic but it is out of stock everywhere. I decided to improvise and used the Audyssey mic from my Onkyo receiver even though Audyssey discourages such practce as each mic is customed for specific sound system. The new Auto-eq curves sound much better with better depth overall. That will do the job for now until I can find a pioneer mic.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...