AVIC411.com

update AVIC-Z120BT

Hi, I have a problem with my firmware AVIC-Z120BT Navigation receiver. When I bought my navigator there was no any problem with displaying video files and colors was very clear. When I saw new update for my device AVIC-Z120BT, I didn't pay attention to my firmware version. After the update firmware from this link http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/GPS-Navigation/AVIC-Z120BT

my display doesn’t correctly show colors on my AVIC-Z120BT. Please, help me to recover my own default firmware. Thanks in advance.

I was full reset my Z120BT with to hold button MODE and TRK and all functions have been reseted,but version is same as privouse 2.003.?How can I obtain original version for my unit Z120BT ? please give info to me? and can you say me which firmware version is in original 120BT?

I was full reset my Z120BT with to hold button MODE and TRK and all functions have been reseted,but version is same as privouse 2.003.?How can I obtain original version for my unit Z120BT ? please give info to me? and can you say me which firmware version is in original 120BT?

Well, I was really thinking the factory restore method on pg 188. That is "System Settings"/"Restore Factory Settings".

Your version is the latest, you can't go back to an older version.

You didn't say whether you still have the video problem. Also, are you talking about the the colors on-the screeen when you play video/DVDs? Can you decribe it better? There are adjustments you can make to color balance and brightness, contrast..... See pg 167. Also note that the settings are memorized separately for the various sources, so the DVD, iPod abd SD/USB settings can be changed independently.

I installed my unit and began to play with the nav, music, and settings, i didnt have any problems connecting and listening/ viewing media. But this was happened after uploading new Version 2.003.Actually my screen problem is visual effects not colors. Imagine while watching the DVD music discs,USB or any cinema not exact effects are seems.When im not in VIDEO mode and use the nav, or radio functions the picture is crystal clear. Its only when i play my own videos. That’s way I have asked previous version 2.000 from your, may be problem on that? Please advise me