AVIC411.com

i recently had a avic 110bt from amazon.com with msn direct xm tuner and backup camera my avic 110bt burnt so i purchased the z130bt from amazon.com . the harness being two separate wires the new one had a different harness for the video and backup camera (white with rca's ) anyway now my unit appears working two problems the xm says check antenna but i did and its connected second problem is worse a error pops up every few seconds saying tuner failure restart system if problem continues contact tech basically i had the radio replaced the replacement was a z130bt until you turn it on and walla the software comes up as a z110bt not new features nothing. i checked the xm and again it says check antenna so im guessing the xm tuner isnt working i received the third replacement and again like the original tuner error and no xm i tried unplugging the xm connection to see if thats what the radio means by tuner failure but again it comes up as tuner failure so after this long crazy story is it my bad luck with bad units or can it be the install place doesnt know what they are doing they claim it isnt a wire problem its a bad luck what do you think?

i recently had a avic 110bt from amazon.com with msn direct xm tuner and backup camera my avic 110bt burnt so i purchased the z130bt from amazon.com . the harness being two separate wires the new one had a different harness for the video and backup camera (white with rca's ) anyway now my unit appears working two problems the xm says check antenna but i did and its connected second problem is worse a error pops up every few seconds saying tuner failure restart system if problem continues contact tech basically i had the radio replaced the replacement was a z130bt until you turn it on and walla the software comes up as a z110bt not new features nothing. i checked the xm and again it says check antenna so im guessing the xm tuner isnt working i received the third replacement and again like the original tuner error and no xm i tried unplugging the xm connection to see if thats what the radio means by tuner failure but again it comes up as tuner failure so after this long crazy story is it my bad luck with bad units or can it be the install place doesnt know what they are doing they claim it isnt a wire problem its a bad luck what do you think?

It appears the Jack's world is very much like the world of e.e. cummings with a touch of Kafka.