AVIC411.com

Just installed Retell's 3.1, everything is perfect, I would however like to have the GPS tilt more so I can see the sky, from what I understand I have to edit the sys.txt file, I don't however know what to put in the file, can someone, link me or tell me what to add. I have search'd but everything I have found has something to with a current skin/mod. Can it be done with the current default pioneer software? Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Just installed Retell's 3.1, everything is perfect, I would however like to have the GPS tilt more so I can see the sky, from what I understand I have to edit the sys.txt file, I don't however know what to put in the file, can someone, link me or tell me what to add. I have search'd but everything I have found has something to with a current skin/mod. Can it be done with the current default pioneer software? Thanks!

Why not just install either my V5 mod or Diaftia's mod. They both have the ability to permanently tilt the sky during 'smartzoom'. I am assuming that you are talking about 'smartzoom' as to tilt the sky manually, you just have to touch the screen and use the arrows to permanently tilt the sky if smartzoom is disabled.

EDIT: WOW, I DID NOT REALIZE THAT THIS POST WAS 2 MONTHS OLD A IT WAS WITHIN THE TOP HEADINGS! I GUESS THINGS HAVE SLOWED DOWN HERE :(

• 1 month later...