AVIC411.com

hello all............

i know Google is my friend but i cant find the answer to my question.

my question

i have a grand Cherokee 2005 and i would like to install the avic 120bt.

for some reason my car has two connections it has a 22 pin and a 10 pin connection. from my reading the 10pin connection is the power.

i have search high and low for a wiring harness for my grand Cherokee 2005 but the only thing that comes out is the 22pin harness.

can any one please help me and tell me what can i do or were can i find the harness with the 22 and the 10 pin.

hello all............

i know Google is my friend but i cant find the answer to my question.

my question

i have a grand Cherokee 2005 and i would like to install the avic 120bt.

for some reason my car has two connections it has a 22 pin and a 10 pin connection. from my reading the 10pin connection is the power.

i have search high and low for a wiring harness for my grand Cherokee 2005 but the only thing that comes out is the 22pin harness.

can any one please help me and tell me what can i do or were can i find the harness with the 22 and the 10 pin.

Try here. http://www.the12volt.com/ It is the same info that is needed to install cruise control. They don't have your yr/model listed, but maybe a different yr will be the same. Or, post a message requesting help on finding the VSS.

Good luck.