AVIC411.com

Avic-X930bt and HTC Evo

Here is my thought someone chime in if I am way off. I have searched on the internet and have found some HDMI to RCA converters. (I will also have to install a power converter) So I am thinking of adding the converter plugging that in to the RCA jacks on the back of the unit connecting the HTC Evos hdmi to the converter. This should give you the ability to use your Netflix and other things like that. Has anyone tried this yet?

And BTW First time poster so Hi all..First time with the Pioneer unit as well.

Here is my thought someone chime in if I am way off. I have searched on the internet and have found some HDMI to RCA converters. (I will also have to install a power converter) So I am thinking of adding the converter plugging that in to the RCA jacks on the back of the unit connecting the HTC Evos hdmi to the converter. This should give you the ability to use your Netflix and other things like that. Has anyone tried this yet?

And BTW First time poster so Hi all..First time with the Pioneer unit as well.

Welcome, I have an EVO and the X930BT as well, so far I love everything about it. I was worried after I purchased it that the nav would be less than tolerable, but so far I have been more than pleased with it. No issues whatsoever.

That being said, I do not have any idea about how to get HDMI out to the HU but will keep looking to this thread for updates should you find a solution.

I have found AVIC411 to be a bit underwhelming, there does not seem to be a lot of users contributing lately so we might be waiting a while for an update.