AVIC411.com

z130 cant control my subwoofer....

i looked and looked for a sub rca ouput on the back of my unit but its just not there...i have my sub hooked up to rear..when i turn off sub from av sound settings and it keeps working..and setting changes don't seem to make a difference....how can i hook it uo properly????

I don't have the Z130, and I cant find the Installation Manual on-line. But it should be part of the RCA harness. That harness also has a blue/white wire which triggers external amps on/off. See the pic from ebay -> Pioneer Z130 cables

This is the full cable set. The RCA connector is on the left. Funny thing is that some of the other ebay cables don't have the blue/white wire. Makes me wonder if they are knock-offs. I also can't see the labels on the RCA connectors to see which are for subs. Someone else will need to jump in here.

• 1 month later...

i havnt had the time to pull out my deck but i recently found that you can switch between rear door speakers integrated with sub woofer without sub control, or rear sub on with the subwoofer controls working fine except no rear door speakers grrrrrr really sucks