AVIC411.com

Z120bt radio reception trouble

Anyone?

#1 best way not to get any help here!

Unless you get lucky and find someone who knows your vehicle (an "evo 11 gsr" could be a lawn mower AFAIK) you are going to have to play 20 questions. That gets old. So, if you want to increase your odds of getting help here, provide all the details up front.

The reason why I ( and probably others ) didn't respond is because I/we don't have the wiring diagram for your car and/or the Metro adapter. So we don't know if the blue/white wire powers the antenna, or just an external amp (which you didn't mention - but is a possiblility) or something else.

RonS, I'm pretty sure he is talking about a 2011 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR.

KevinR, dunno if this would be helpful in anyways. i've been researching an issue all day with poor reception/no audio with aftermarket HID's. I am not sure if the 2011 GSR's come with HID's standard but if you did an aftermarket HID kit there are tons of threads that reference poor quality reception after installation due to ballast interference.