AVIC411.com

110bt upgraded to 120bt

I upgraded my 110bt to 120bt and I noticed I do not have the pandora icon on the left hand side also I can't scroll on the left hand side. I saw YouTube videos where you can flick scroll through the menu on left side. Touch screen works fine. Is there anything I need to enable? New to this please help.

Yes it is. I can play pandora over Bluetooth but do not have the app or icon anywhere on my radio. I have to hit Bluetooth to play and play and change songs from iphone. also it does not scroll on left side i have to select individually.

Pandora is there in that scrolling wheel on the left. The trick is to get it to scroll. I confess I haven't been able to master it either. It sure doesn't flick like in the videos. But that icon is there whether you have the app or not (even if you don't have an iPhone), which is real dumb. It should learn what you have and also be smart enough to auto-arrange to what you actually use. I switch between BT and iPod a lot, but they are on oposite sides of the wheel. So, it is totally useless to me - since I can't get it to scroll without accidentally selecting the wrong source :angry: