AVIC411.com

Avic 900BT Issues, help needed please

Hi Guy's How you all doing, as you can tell Im new here and this is my first post...

basically I have a couple of questions regarding my pioneer avic f900bt that I recently purchased, if anyone could answer them for me would be great

1) what is the main difference's between version 1 - 2.9 as I have updated and can only notice it being quicker

2) My Ipod 80g, is being recoqnised as on the ipod itself say's pioneer and the unit can see all my tunes etc but Im getting no sound... I have the correct leads connected, do I need to do an update of some form??

3) Are there any free map update's as Im still running on the orginal 1......

Im based In London. Uk so If anyone can help would be appreciated

thanks

:D

Such a great response people. ..hahahaha

I also have another issue where when since i updated the firmware, the map's dont seem to work as great as before jumping in between 3d and 2d, I much prefer driving with the 2d map's on and is quite annoying that it switches to the 3d map's for no reason, does anyone have the same problem or could enlighten me on this....

thanks

(1) they worked on fixing a lot of the bugs in the system

(2) please describe these "correct leads", most of the problems with that specific symptom, is caused by using the correct cable.

(3) no map upgrades are free, systems have to be modded for hacked free maps.

Hey, thanks for the response's....

well the lead I have is the - Pioneer CD-IU230V as suggested, I've also tried an original ipod (white) lead just to check but is exactly the same

and yes have set AV1 to ipod....

another thing as I have already upgraded the firmware to 2.90000, what is the best way in order to upgrade to the latest available firmware which I believe is version 4??

Did the iPod work fine before you upgraded the firmware?

You can upgrade to 3.021 free by following this guide : http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/26968-upgrade-from-v2-to-v3eu-units-only/

You can buy the official pioneer update for £129.99 here in the uk. The newest version will be out in less than two weeks (CNSD 300FM)

See here : http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/31963-newest-pionner-update-cnsd-200fm/

Where in the uk are you?