AVIC411.com

CNSD-210FM European SD Card download (2011)

Make sure the files are not in the "SD1" folder on your SD card. They need to be seperate. Basically just open the SD1 folder on your computer and select the 3 items in there, copy, and then paste those 3 things on to your SD card.

you guys all speak of SD1 and SD2 maps.. mine are called: Speicher1 and Speicher2

i went tonight looking at the linkedin download site and i found i downloaded from page 1 the 110fm sd's instead of the 210fm sd's so i went to the : http://linksave.in/8682446534e3da6a37032a site and downloaded the 32 parts ( i used superhide ip to download past the 1500mb limit) and now i see the dates on the files are from 05-2011 and not 2010 anymore! yayyy tomorrow i will go and put this sd inside my pioneer and i hope it now shall update :) thanks for having me doublecheck the files :)

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I am from Greece and I own an AVIC-F10BT version 1.000 and I will try to install this latest update.

MANY THANKS to all of you for the Guide and the Files! Great Work!

I hope the FIRST Post is Correct-Updated, because I got lost with all these 6 pages of comments...

and I intend to follow precisely those 13 steps :P

Please tell if those steps are outdated!

Currently I am downloading all files described in the first post.

(I will keep seeding those torrents for as long as I can, through my crappy 1mbps upload-rate-dsl)

I will post Success (or failure) when I complete the procedure, to let you know.

CNSD-210FM torrent stopped at 36.9% .... so it seems that I won't be updating my unit :-(

you guys all speak of SD1 and SD2 maps.. mine are called: Speicher1 and Speicher2

i went tonight looking at the linkedin download site and i found i downloaded from page 1 the 110fm sd's instead of the 210fm sd's so i went to the : http://linksave.in/8...534e3da6a37032a site and downloaded the 32 parts ( i used superhide ip to download past the 1500mb limit) and now i see the dates on the files are from 05-2011 and not 2010 anymore! yayyy tomorrow i will go and put this sd inside my pioneer and i hope it now shall update :) thanks for having me doublecheck the files :)

today got the update in my 920bt !!! top! everything is now version 3.0 and 2011 thanks for the forum!

Hello guys,

can anyone help us cracking firmware update for u310bt (cnsd 130fm)?

I saw in a first post that u have cracked this two firmwares, so maybe this can be cracked at the same way?

I know taht this is not u310 subforum, but please help...

Link for cnsd 130fm

http://www.4shared.com/file/w_uO6zHt/CNSD_130FM_firmupdate.html

Thanks

Hello.

Is this update fork for Avic Z130BT

And make it EU version F30BT ?

That probably will not work without some additional hacking via TestMode. The first thing the update does is check the existing software version number. The update/upgrade must be a higher version. I believe that the Z130BT and F30BT are both version 3.0.

If you had a Z110 or Z120, you could very likely update it to the EU v3.0 software/maps.

I would also point out that the CNSD-210FM (US or EU) upgrade does not turn an older model into a Z130 or F30BT. The hardware is different. The upgrade adds a few new features and updates the maps. If you did find a way to force the update to load the EU upgrade on a Z130BT, you would likely loose some of the features like auto equalization.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Step 8 doesn't work for me.

I insert the SD card in the F10BT and I don't see anything.

My radio keeps playing...etc

Any ideas?

I have done steps 1-7 exactly as described.

OK. Update complete!

It seems I had to spend hours and download those 30+ files....

The torrents for CNSD-110FM and for CNSD-210FM contain wrong files.

Worked perfect on my AVIC-F920BT - now with new maps.

Thx to everyone who contributed!!!

1. Used the original Update from Pioneer; v.2.00300 From 30-08-2010

2. Pulled the two StefanSki crack-files inside and overwrote the org. files (one in the main folder and one in APL folder) put the SD-card in the stereo. It updated and rebooted fine. It took 4-5 minutes.

3. I took the SD 2, BT files and overwrote the BT files in SD 1 - so I had all the files for the update. No need to downgrade BT firmware.

4. Updated the Bluetooth first - it took 2-3 minutes.

5. Updated the maps, firmware with the new CNSD-210FM - it took 30 minutes.