AVIC411.com

CNSD-210FM European SD Card download (2011)

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Friends.

I have got Avic-F9220BT

Platform Ver: 2.000

Application Ver: 2.003

Version : 02.0000

Bluetooth Ver. 3.11

The map version is older version of my country. I want to update CNSD-210FM but my device ask me password. How do I update?

I have to put " X:\Update\USER\PRG\EU090APL.VER(StefanSki 2.004 crack file)" ?

Please help me.

HI

I could do with a bit of help please. I have the AVIC F20BT its great except in the UK the mapping is hopeless and I find the TomTom app on my phone works better (the car is usually ahead of the map all the time just cant get the map to catch up, so I miss turns etc..) Anyway, I would like to try the update and resent the fee being charged by Pioneer for such a terrible product.

I need to know a little more about the process. I am already on version 2.0. I have downloaded all the zip files for the CNSD-210FM card, what do I do next? I can open the files and put them on a blank SD card but is there anything else I need to do first. Looking at the instructions above I am a bit confused.

Any help would be gratefully received, Dr Mong.

Get utorrent from utorrent.com to run the torrent file.

I think he already has the file. From a previous post he mentioned getting a "Wrong SD" error at 98% completion.

@armyimz: The standard solution to that is to try another freshly FAT32 formated SD (4-8GB). The SD reader on the AVIC can be quite picky about the SD brand. So it requires persistence. Try again. Good luck, and let us know once you finally get it. It will help others.