AVIC411.com

Z2 powering on problems

Hey guys, I did a search and tried out all of the suggestions, and I'm stuck up to this point.

I was installing the ipod and bluetooth interface and I disconnected the power harness to get easier acess, but as soon as everything was plugged in and I power on. Nothing. So I did a search and people have had the same problem, so I connected the yellow battery and red ACC lines to my car battery along with the black ground wire to the ground terminal and it powers on. So I thought I might have had a loose connection, I plugged everything in and doubled checked it was connecting it they were, and still nothing. All of the fuses are still intact and I used the pins from the harness to check, so that means everything is good up until the connection. But I don't believe that my car's harness is bad right? Any other suggestions? I get so frustrated with this stupid unit. It's an Avic Z2 updated with 2010 maps and 2 wire bypassed. Thanks