AVIC411.com

Day/Night Setting on Z130 Nav - Not Working

Hi, I'm new to the forum but wanted to see if anyone else has this problem. I have a Z130 and while I've set it to automatically change from Day to Night view on the map screen settings, at night the map will only ever show the "Day" view. IOW, I can't get it to flip to the "Night" view. It's pretty distracting driving at night with the Map Screen displayed this way.

How does the Z130 know to display day or night views?

I have successfully done the firmware update (I have 3.001 installed at this time) and it did the same thing before the firmware upgrade and after.

Thoughts?

Thanks, Dave

Hi, I'm new to the forum but wanted to see if anyone else has this problem. I have a Z130 and while I've set it to automatically change from Day to Night view on the map screen settings, at night the map will only ever show the "Day" view. IOW, I can't get it to flip to the "Night" view. It's pretty distracting driving at night with the Map Screen displayed this way.

How does the Z130 know to display day or night views?

I have successfully done the firmware update (I have 3.001 installed at this time) and it did the same thing before the firmware upgrade and after.

Thoughts?

Thanks, Dave

It sounds like your illumination wire isn't connected properly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...