AVIC411.com

I acknowledge I'm going "full retard" on this...

First off, yes, another FNG. Google led me here in looking for a by-pass for my new P4300DVD, and the Drive Sort program to organize my songs on my SD card (Since I despise Apple products). However, I'm an idiot. I can't, for the life of me, gather the correct search terms to find out what each wire from the HU harness does. My vehicle specific harness is labeled, total dummy proof. Obviously I realize half the harness is speakers, positive and negative. But I'm clueless to which one is to which speaker...I don't want my wiring all jacked up. I've looked at all the paperwork at least a dozen times, assuming Pioneer would have at least explained what each wire is (Left front, left rear, etc). I can muster enough brain power to know that a solid purple is a positive, and the purple with a black stripe is going to be the negative...but like I said, which damn speaker?!

Other than that, I'm so ready to try this new setup out. My soldering gun is good to go, heat shrink tubing is all here...just don't know which one goes to which!