AVIC411.com

Who wants to make 10$ using Google?

I'm looking for solutions for this textbook: http://www.amazon.com/Modern-Physics-Sc ... 01-2429237

I'm pretty sure they exist but I can't find them anywhere.

If someone can find the full solutions to buy, I'll paypal you 10$. I'm really at the end of my rope. Solutions are great in order to learn the material, and I was able to find them for all my other textbooks this semester except for that one.

Good luck.

Or you could take the course, learn the material, and understand the answers. That's different than just knowing the answers. I took 2 years of various physics courses @ UF, and I'll tell ya, you get a whole new understanding of the world around you and the way it works. Physics is something you should really learn, so go ahead and breeze through higher mathematics courses and socio-economics and such, but really learn physics. It's very cool stuff.

I'm guessing you're looking for the answers to the even numbered questions. Since everything I've seen so far says the answers to the odd number questions is in the text itself.

Textbooks may give you the odd answers, but not actually HOW to do those problems. If the question is "determine the electromagnetic inductance through a tightly wound solinoid with 50 turns sitting in a black hole with a 500N weight pressing down at 50 degrees K", and the answers in the back of the book says "6", thats really not too helpful.

And as for actually learning the material, the solutions are extremely helpful. Especially if you have a not-so-great professor. Last semester for example, I had this guy who could care less if anybody knew the material or not. He was at the school for research and they made him teach a physics class. Sitting in class staring at him didn't help me learn or understand what was going on or how it all worked, but reading the book and then being able to go through all the problems helped. I know what I'm doing, I've gone through two semester of physics.

And yeah I saw the instructor edition, but unfortionately you can't order that unless you're, well, an instructor

Pick up one of the Schaum's Outlines for Physics. Great workbooks. I used one for my Physics 1 and 2 course. They have some theory, then problems with solutions that are worked through and then problems and solutions (no worked through)

Also I've never had a problem getting a prof to give me solution sets to even numbered problems. Have you tried that route?

Chris.