AVIC411.com

Is this a real CD-IU51V or is it a cheap nock off

Well the knock offs have had numerous problems with video so if yours won't play video it could be a knock off. Just buy your cable from a dealer if you want to be sure.

I appreciate that help on your comment

so please don't take this as me being rude because im not trying to be rude here

you sound exactly like the person from Pioneer that i called and asked and thats all they could tell me

I purchased it from Amazon.com they are an authorized dealer of the part

i have had some times when i have used amazon and got items from them and not other sellers but they have been scammed and had items retunred to them that are not real items so im thinking thats whats going on here

but i wanted to know is there any way i can check to make sure this is real

like what are the problems reported on the fake or counterfeit cords that i can specifically try to do with mine and if it works then i know its real if it doesn't then its not

seems like the only things missing is the pioneer label that would be at the top of the package other then that im wondering

do the real pioneer cords come with the orange sticker like mine does

is there a spec on how long it should actually be or if its over or under a specific inch size do i then know its fake

pioneer couldn't even tell me how long the cables are supposed to be which i can't believe they don't have specs like that lol

Im not having any problems yet i just opened the package it came in and noticed there was no documents with it to say anything about pioneer or the model number it was

so im guessing maybe it was purchased ones and returned and who ever returned it did not put all the info back in perhaps or i was worried that

maybe someone purchased it and then returned it for a refund but only send back there cheap knock off because some are not honest out there

it just looked a little suspect and i want to make sure i have the right one and not a cheap nock of like the thread says