AVIC411.com

anyone els find it odd that the CD Play back option does not show titles or names ?

ok so i was just wondering who els me feel it is a bit odd that a 900 dollar 2011 model navigation unit does not offer the availability to show you what you are listening to during CD play back

i just think that if they offer it in 100 hu's and 200 dollar HU's even in some that are even cheaper

why don't they make the 900 dollar navigation unit

tell you what you are listening to and have anything other then track numbers

Did your songs have proper ID3 tags before you burnt it to a disc? Did you choose the cd-text option in your burner software? Personally I don't listen to CDs so I can't say, but if you're talking about ones you made yourself, then you might want to look into what I mentioned.

oh these cd's that im listening to i have 3 that have gone in every car i have ever owned and yes disc that are from back in the erly 90s do have the CD text to show what is what lol

so i know that if the radio was capable of it it would show thats why im asuming it doesn't unless there is something in the settings that needs ot be changed but i can't find it

the 1 cd that i have to listen to on every road trip and i don't want to put it on the ipod i think it deserves good old fasion Tape deck when avalable or CD but best even vylyn on a hi fi lol

is American Pie Don McClain

erlier this morning when i called Pioneer on my Breakfast brake to ask them a few questions

i was going to wait till after 7 like you said to call you but was going bored on a 2 hour long break thismornig lol

so i asked them about the firmware update

and also asked them about the CD Text they said that if the CD has the text uption to show it then it should work but for some reason mine don't do that

i don't burn cd's

i am really hoping that maybe in one of the firmware updates or somewhere along the line they might add some features to the unit like input cross streets for navigation or high exit and entrance i missed that that i had in my OEM navi

also maybe they will get an update that will let us see out songs on the screan from our Iphones when streaming music threw BT