AVIC411.com

XB930-BT and iPhone 4 Bluetooth Volume Low

Ever since I purchased my XB930 my iPhone 4 (iOS5) has been having issues with the volume when streaming through Bluetooth. When I first start up the car and drive with the music streaming from my iPhone the volume is perfect and the quality is spot on. However, when I turn the car off and come back sometimes the volume is extremely low and I have to crank the volume up all the way on the head unit to get it at an audible level. When I do this the quality goes to crap and its still not even that loud compared to what its suppose to be. The only fix I have found and only sometimes works is to turn off the bluetooth audio on the headunit and wait for a while, then turn it on and play the music again. Even so, this only works about 75% of the time. Its really annoying and I'd love to hear some ideas on how I can fix this! Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks!

i just put the new iphone software on my phone and also the new pandora update and after using ISO or IOS 5 on my iphone 4 with bluetooth for audio

i noticed my volume was down and i couldn't get anyhting to play

it seems to be lowering the volume on the ipod iphone itself

so if you have this trouuble

try just opening the ipod on your phone and chaning the volum on the ipod iphone itself that should get you back to normal volume i think it worked for me

i just put the new iphone software on my phone and also the new pandora update and after using ISO or IOS 5 on my iphone 4 with bluetooth for audio

i noticed my volume was down and i couldn't get anyhting to play

it seems to be lowering the volume on the ipod iphone itself

so if you have this trouuble

try just opening the ipod on your phone and chaning the volum on the ipod iphone itself that should get you back to normal volume i think it worked for me

I've tried just about everything. I'm currently on the new iOS 5.0.1 and I still have the issue. Changing the volume on the phone doesn't do anything unless its all the way down. Even so, I have to turn up the volume on the headunit ALL the way up to 40 just to hear the music at a "normal" level. When I do that the audio quality is crap, it sounds like the old FM audio streamer.

It seems like this problem happens after I use the bluetooth streaming and then turn off my car for a while. Once I come back and try to resume play the problem happens. Its really annoying because it works so well when it functions correctly.

bumping this

anyone having problems with the BT sound ?

i notice that every now and then when i star the system up that the sound is faded very light so then i have to turn the bt of and then back on and it works good

another issue i am having is

and this is really irritating

is that the volume on my phone and or ipod device will go down all the way and ill have to turn it up this also only happens when the system boots up but not always its kidn of irritating anyone els having this issue >?