AVIC411.com

Incoming caller picture wont display

I have uploaded all my contacts from my cell phone and uploaded pictures from a CD-R as per the manual. The pictures display fine on the Z1 when setting them for the individual contacts, but don't display when I recieve an incoming call.

I am sure I am using the proper format for the pictures because the picture I uploaded of my house for the home location displays fine when I get near my house. All of the pictures were edited with Adobe Photshop Elements as JPG and within the size limitations.

Cell phone is a Cingular HP6516 smart phone and pairs with the Z1 fine.

Thanks for any help.

I tried it and came up with the same thing you did. But I noticed, the number must match the number in your phone book exactly... So if the number in your avic phone book for home is (908)-555-1212 and you get a call from home it shows up as 9085551212 with no dashes etc it has to match, so you need to update your phonebook on the Z1 to match the incomming number. It worked for me, I setup 3 pictures on 3 of my address book entries,a nd all 3 now show a new picture.