AVIC411.com

AVIC F900BT Constantly reboots...

I'm new to this and not exactly tech savvy. I have the F900BT for about 2 years in my truck. Always great. Yesterday, out of no where, it started to keep shutting off and on. Lasted about 3 minutes each time. Then it would do it again. I called Pioneer and after waiting on hold for LITERALLY 30 minutes, I was told it's $230 to fix it flat-rate. Told me its a software problem and nothing he could do. Very arrogant dude. Anyway, so here i am. Any help? Pleaseeeeeee I operate on an Mac. I see people post links and I know Apple can be difficult. Thanks to anyone who can help!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I have the rebooting issue I have started in test mode and have deleated the files, still rebooting issue occures, so I figured maybe I would try the next thing changing firmware-but I cannot find the 3.0-anywhere, Im doing the searches and looking high and low I think Im looking in the wrong areas anyone have any good advice?