touch screen u310bt screen sd card

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Joebawca

Joebawca
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:15 PM

I just purchased my U310BT a week ago from ebay. I just got around to installing the radio to find out that the touch screen is not working!!!! I tried resetting it but had no luck. I can see images and can scroll through the modes with the knob, but I cannot press any touch screen buttons. When I go to navigation mode, I cannot get past the "OK" button on the initial screen. What is weird about my issue is that when the screen dims out, I can press the screen to get it to light up, but cannot press the buttons on the screen. Also, I tried updating it but the radio is not detecting my 8gb sd card.

#2 pionara

pionara

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 05:37 PM

look here:
http://avic411.com/i...-u310bt-f310bt/

try to boot into testmode. if the touchscreen is responsive in testmode, then your app may be hosed up... no worries.. just follow steps 1 & 2 to update/reinstall the application

#3 burness1986

burness1986
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 07:51 AM

My touch panel refuses to calibrate, when you click the calibrate setting. you keep clicking the targets and it never ends. im currently clicking about an inch to the left....

#4 ANTP228

ANTP228

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 09:59 AM

i would send it to a guy i have use many times to repair pioneer units in connecticut, google jo-di's radio repair , newfield avenue, i forgot the town, but he is fast and great prices, pioneer will charge a small fortune to replace the touch screen. let me know how you make out.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: touch screen, u310bt, screen, sd, card

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users