AVIC411.com

Jailbreak Appradio / Appradio Plus

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could someone up and english version of Dejan's patched firmware and also can anyone explain why I get the incorrect time zone and it is very hard to change the time in the control panel

in the latest version everything should work correctly

also, if iphone is connected, then after a while the clock is adjusted automatically by gps

in the latest version everything should work correctly

also, if iphone is connected, then after a while the clock is adjusted automatically by gps

Hi Sserhy for me gps say a wrong time... I am correctly set Gmt, but gps say a other time, but when i launch igo automatly time set right... :-S

I've noticed a few bugs that affect the running of igo etc :

1.) When using the volume buttons or any buttons on a steering wheel, black lines develop on the Igo and Wince GUI

2.)As indicated before the default time and date is Jan 2009, even when changed in Control panel and the App radio settings it reverts back to this default time, eventhough it is saying it is GPS time it is not, is there anyway to adjust or resync this ?

3.) No sound from Win CE apps, as Dejan has pointed out it is a Win CE issue but any smart people out there care to take the challenge and get it working.

attention, if you choose skins in first igo version ( igo of the first page ), it bugs because the skin files is empty....you have to say ok every time....and after 10 times or more pushing ok, you can take control but igo always want to redirect to the last skins choosed....( don't know how to force back initial config )

even after reboot, it says file empty and you can't use igo...so...be carrefull...

Second thing, if you get out by not choosing "exit" button it can "freeze" the "normal" fonction of appradio....only volume works....

i 'll try to uninstall and get it back in order...

after a few days,I decided to return to the original firmware.I found several problems with appradio plus...The most serious bug occurred when I disconnect the iphone while igo software was running: the screen went black with small green dots,and it was necessaryto reboot the radio. I appreciate the effort being made by the community to add new features or solve problems of the original firmware,but I think it'sbetter to have fewer features and do not go crazy...at least for now!

it's real we must manipulate this carrefully.

But what's really cool from sserhy it's that we can uninstall it to get back to standard.

normally pioneer will release new updates, but looking bugs in new appradio 2 too....don't make me think something "better" will come ;(

2.)As indicated before the default time and date is Jan 2009, even when changed in Control panel and the App radio settings it reverts back to this default time, eventhough it is saying it is GPS time it is not, is there anyway to adjust or resync this ?

set the time zone in settings appradio +

still does not work?

sserhy, even if you set time zone ( unless i've downloaded wrong version app+ ) it still react the same with time setting....

but dejan found another version of igo where we can select to not "sync" time zone...just normal adjust of time , nothing else...

i've just done it, with setting too in app+, it seems to be correct....i'll tell you "asap"