Jailbreak Appradio / Appradio Plus

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all,

I had appradio plus 2.45 installed and three days ago it stopped booting up can anyone help me out. I have tried installing all new firmware releases, reinstalling 2.45.

I got the new boot files to install, but none of the other ones work. if i use the appradio pus files i can boot up into windows CE mode and begin installation of plus, but it never installs, it says installing CE66 and stays on that screen forever.

Is there a way to do a factory reset and return to the original firmware?

Thanks for any help, and keep doing a great job on the Appradio plus

Hi all,

I had appradio plus 2.45 installed and three days ago it stopped booting up can anyone help me out. I have tried installing all new firmware releases, reinstalling 2.45.

I got the new boot files to install, but none of the other ones work. if i use the appradio pus files i can boot up into windows CE mode and begin installation of plus, but it never installs, it says installing CE66 and stays on that screen forever.

Is there a way to do a factory reset and return to the original firmware?

Thanks for any help, and keep doing a great job on the Appradio plus

for update :

unistall appradio plus

install update boot

install update bluetooth

install update firmware

install appradio plus 2.50

enjoy :)

for update :

unistall appradio plus

install update boot

install update bluetooth

install update firmware

install appradio plus 2.50

enjoy :)

I didnt even get that far, it crashed two days before i knew the updates even existed.

I did get to uninstall 2.45 appradio plus, then got the boot files to install, but when i went to install the new 2.5 firmware (stock) it finished and said update sucessful, but would never reboot, i waited over 5 minutes for a reboot before i hit the reboot button. And now i cant get itto recognize the latest firmware unless i go thru an boot up to WinCE, then go into the SD files and manualy run CIS.exe, but it freezes soon after that.

Forgive if it is here as I am a bit slow today is appradio + for Firmware 2.5 out and in english, I have looked through the posts but cannot see it.

Thanks

Robbie

Yes appradio plus 2.5 is out, i believe all versions are multi lingual now. I think its on pg 21 post #313.

As to my problem i had, i have solved it. figured i would post the solution, just in case ne one else has these problems.

1.) Use appradio plus install files to access Win CE

2.) Go into the control panel, then memory management, switch to the Nand (built in memory) and unmount it.

3.) from here proceed to format that same partition.

4.) I rebooted here not sure if necessary. Will now auto load WinCe,

5.) Go back to memory managment and select Nand device then create a new partition named Nand

6.) Take an SD card and install latest firmware onto (current version 2.5)

7.) Copy all files from sd onto the Nand storage

8.) Reboot, install new boot files (2.5 boot files), reboot

9.) then continue to reinstall firmware 2.5, once all those files are complete you are almost done

10.) now download and install appradio plus 2.5, and give all respect to Sserhy

Hi. I'm a complete novice when it comes to tech things. I just bought the new app radio from car toys and had it installed there in my 2012 A3. I would like to install the app radio plus because I can't stand the warning messages and don't care for much about the radio interface except for the iPod and Bluetooth hands free.

I have an iPhone 4

The only exposed wire for the radio is the iPhone connector, is there supposed to be a USB plug that I would connect to to download new software to the radio?

Is there anything else I need to know about installing app radio plus?

If the app radio plus upgrade works and I can basically control my phone from the radio display I would be truly thrilled as this would be a huge upgrade. If the plus app merely allows me to use the appradio without clicking ok or ignore 3 times everytime I turn on my car I would be satisfied and would no longer feel I need to return the "crap radio."

Thank you!!

Had a brief read through this post . But cant find my answer.

Basically everything installed fine

But ! when i run certain things on the appradio .. Such as explorer or anything sortta windows related , i get the appradio screensaver/demo mode . Basically its a screen telling me how to swipe ? looks like something that would be on there demo machines in store.

Has this happend to any one else ?

*Edit* After another reboot , seems to not do it any more :D

Installed Igo with some files located on here , great stuff ;)

Does sound work on installed CE applications ? i see mention of it throughout this post .. But can any one clarify for me ?

Appradio+ is worth it just for the satnav !!turns a 200£ device into a £600 device

Installed Igo with some files located on here , great stuff ;)

Does sound work on installed CE applications ? i see mention of it throughout this post .. But can any one clarify for me ?

Appradio+ is worth it just for the satnav !!turns a 200£ device into a £600 device

For the moment they cant access to the sound driver. That's why we havent any sound in the Windows CE mode. But lobokiller is working on it.

For the moment they cant access to the sound driver. That's why we havent any sound in the Windows CE mode. But lobokiller is working on it.

Interesting .. I actually find it amazing you can still control the radio/music while using IGO . I was sortta expecting it to close down the whole appradio GUI to run it .

Once sound is sorted , it will make a even better stereo !

My opinion:

I actually use this config:

Jailbreaked Iphone with displayOut and Tomtom.

Appradio "normal".

I use Display out to Have my Tomtom on the Appradio Screen when i click on the "Ipod Mode"

I can also use Tomtom and still control my Radio.. But not the Ipod.

I think next Update will really change the functionnement of the Appradio and will give us more opportunities.

(Excuse my english, im french ^^)

My opinion:

I actually use this config:

Jailbreaked Iphone with displayOut and Tomtom.

Appradio "normal".

I use Display out to Have my Tomtom on the Appradio Screen when i click on the "Ipod Mode"

I can also use Tomtom and still control my Radio.. But not the Ipod.

I think next Update will really change the functionnement of the Appradio and will give us more opportunities.

(Excuse my english, im french ^^)

Pourquoi n'utilise tu pas la derniere version demike de appradio extention? Tu pourra controler tomtom depuis ton appradio :-)

Perso je trouve dommage de devoir user les ressources de nos iphones pour le gps alors que l'appradio est capable en autonome de le faire et c'est bien plus precis et fluide... Et de plus sa permet d'utiliser l'iphone pour autre chose