AVIC411.com

Jailbreak Appradio / Appradio Plus

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3d map avaible (in city supported), no warning message, full activated, multilang ect...

I am currently trying to figure out the benefits of appradio+. What i understand so far is the added benefit of installing apps directly to the radio unit (like GPS). But other than GPS what kind of apps can you install? Also what is meant by Full Activated?

Thanks for the help

I am currently trying to figure out the benefits of appradio+. What i understand so far is the added benefit of installing apps directly to the radio unit (like GPS). But other than GPS what kind of apps can you install? Also what is meant by Full Activated?

Thanks for the help

Yea I don't really understand the purpose for this either. Some good videos showcasing what it can do would be great.

Yea I don't really understand the purpose for this either. Some good videos showcasing what it can do would be great.

I am currently trying to figure out the benefits of appradio+. What i understand so far is the added benefit of installing apps directly to the radio unit (like GPS). But other than GPS what kind of apps can you install?

I must say, after using the head unit for a few weeks, I prefer my media on SD over having to connect your iphone.

BUT.. the iPhone connection is pretty cool. And the Jailbreak community for it will only get better.

HOWEVER with a new iphone coming this Oct, and rumoured new connector PIN adapter (19 not 30)... who knows if they will make an adapter that will work, but my guess is pioneer will need to make a new cable.

tech like this get so outdated so quickly.

What I was able to do with my phone on a beta JB tweak was play youtube clips, search google maps, and have it on/showing current location all the time.,

INRIX is cool too, it lets you see traffic with route avoidance I think.

If you use Pandor Radio streaming you will like it.

I could load the weather app, the stocks app, some video player apps

You can have your music from your iphone playing behind the scenes, and in app mode have it just on (or with google maps Hybrid to check out your neighborhood, or current area for landmarks and POIs) and the JB tweak would push your txt msg, and notifications to the Head unit. Expose Optional Siri buttons, and phone specific overlay info (Like battery life %)

The JB tweak tries it's best to turn your Head Unit into it's own TV OUT - but with it's own control to run whatever apps not built into the firmware or pioneer approved. its in beta right now, but the potential is insane.

of course then iOS6 will come out later this year and we'll all be screwed and starting from scratch again. Pioneer will probably have to push multiple firmware and mobile App updates.

I'm a tech head tho. I might not use it all the time, but the next few years are going to be interesting to see where this goes.

SDs card will be around for at least 7 more years, so for the life of the car I'm still happy with the Unit.

• 2 weeks later...

I used google translator to do this so i hope its readable and makes sense.

J'ai utilisé traducteur google pour ce faire donc j'espère lisible et sa logique.

Salut je me demandais si quelqu'un pouvait expliquer clairement ce que chaque paramètre fait?

si u appuyez sur la touche en plus appradio nouvelle, située derrière (même bouton) que le bouton paramètres d'origine.

Cela ouvre la appradio avec écran,

défiler vers la diapositive suivante et il ya un bouton de configuration appuyez dessus,

maintenant un grand nombre de paramètres peuvent être édités.

Des choses comme ...

Activer le bouton chaud

Changer l'emplacement de la touche de menu

Quelqu'un peut-il expliquer exactement ce que chaque paramètre fait quand allumé et éteint.

il ya une liste de 8 paramètres différents, je comprends les fuseaux horaires (qui n'avez semblent aider de toute façon)

s'il vous plaît la liste de tous les paramètres que 1-8 et ce que chacun fait.

Merci énormes à l'avance.

Hi i was wondering if any one could clearly explain what each setting does?

if u press the new appradio plus button, located behind (same button) as the original settings button.

This opens up the appradio plus screen,

scroll over to the next slide and there is a setup button press it,

now a lot of different settings can be edited.

Stuff like...

Enable hot button

Change location of menu button

Can anyone explain exactly what each setting does when turned on and off.

there is a list of 8 different settings, i understand the timezone ones (which dont seem to help anyways)

please list all settings as 1-8 and what each does.

Huge Thanks in advanced.

I used google translator to do this so i hope its readable and makes sense.

J'ai utilisé traducteur google pour ce faire donc j'espère lisible et sa logique.

Salut je me demandais si quelqu'un pouvait expliquer clairement ce que chaque paramètre fait?

si u appuyez sur la touche en plus appradio nouvelle, située derrière (même bouton) que le bouton paramètres d'origine.

Cela ouvre la appradio avec écran,

défiler vers la diapositive suivante et il ya un bouton de configuration appuyez dessus,

maintenant un grand nombre de paramètres peuvent être édités.

Des choses comme ...

Activer le bouton chaud

Changer l'emplacement de la touche de menu

Quelqu'un peut-il expliquer exactement ce que chaque paramètre fait quand allumé et éteint.

il ya une liste de 8 paramètres différents, je comprends les fuseaux horaires (qui n'avez semblent aider de toute façon)

s'il vous plaît la liste de tous les paramètres que 1-8 et ce que chacun fait.

Merci énormes à l'avance.

Hi i was wondering if any one could clearly explain what each setting does?

if u press the new appradio plus button, located behind (same button) as the original settings button.

This opens up the appradio plus screen,

scroll over to the next slide and there is a setup button press it,

now a lot of different settings can be edited.

Stuff like...

Enable hot button

Change location of menu button

Can anyone explain exactly what each setting does when turned on and off.

there is a list of 8 different settings, i understand the timezone ones (which dont seem to help anyways)

please list all settings as 1-8 and what each does.

Huge Thanks in advanced.

for that question, if you want a answer wait SShery the creator of appradio plus :)

• 3 weeks later...

SShery update for new 2.63 it is expected ???

cooming soon

important: обновление 2.63 возвращает алгоритм блокировки видео по ручному тормозу (обÑзательно включить-выключить ручной тормоз) и у кого зеленый провод был проÑто подключен к маÑÑе будут иÑпытывать проблемы. чтобы избежать Ñтого, не делайте обновление медиа-чаÑти (удалите файл mcu.bin)

cooming soon

important: обновление 2.63 возвращает алгоритм блокировки видео по ручному тормозу (обÑзательно включить-выключить ручной тормоз) и у кого зеленый провод был проÑто подключен к маÑÑе будут иÑпытывать проблемы. чтобы избежать Ñтого, не делайте обновление медиа-чаÑти (удалите файл mcu.bin)

Это не ÑовÑем верно! Тоже попалÑÑ Ð½Ð° Ñту удочку Ñ Ð¿Ñ€ÐµÐ´Ñ‹Ð´ÑƒÑ‰ÐµÐ¼ обновлением. СмыÑл вот в чем. MCU.bin в европейÑкой и американÑкой верÑии по вÑей видимоÑти отличаютÑÑ, Ñ Ñтим и ÑвÑзано поÑвление блокировки. Я обновилÑÑ Ð½Ð° 2.56 Ñкаченную Ñ Ð°Ð¼ÐµÑ€Ð¸ÐºÐ°Ð½Ñкого Ñайта и получил блокировку на ручной тормоз (отличительной оÑобенноÑтью американÑкой MCU ÑвлÑетÑÑ ÑƒÑ€ÐµÐ·Ð°Ð½Ð½Ð¾Ðµ количеÑтво поддерживаемых Ñзыков). Долго ломал голову что делать, в итоге риÑкнул и обновилÑÑ Ð½Ð° 2.63 Ñкаченную Ñ Ñ€ÑƒÑÑкоÑзычного Ñайта. Ð’ результате ÑпиÑок Ñзыков Ñтал как был в начале (в том чиÑле руÑÑкий), блокировки и Ñлед проÑтыл. Ð’Ð¾Ð¿Ñ€Ð¾Ñ Ñчитаю закрытым, Ñ Ð½ÐµÑ‚ÐµÑ€Ð¿ÐµÐ½Ð¸ÐµÐ¼ жду Appradio plus который вÑтанет на 2.63

p.s. In in English.

It is written in the post above that only american version of mcu.bin causes hand break block. If you download and upgrade firmware (mcu.bin mainly) from european sites (I used russian one) you can easily bypass hand break block (once attach hand break connector to minus). I have tried myself. After upgrade to US 2.56 version I got this stupid hand break block (attach, detach, press OK and so on). And now after upgrade to EU 2.63 version I successfully canceled this issue.

cooming soon

Ok thanks SShery , I have put the cable directly to a mass for the bypass. I wait your further appradio plus release to update my appradio