AVIC411.com

Jailbreak Appradio / Appradio Plus

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is there anyway to hack the bluetooth driver to enable A2DP so you can stream music over bluetooth?

Its better release a hack for have sound driver in SD card... For directly have mp3 in sd card and have sound in igo... But at time no solution :-(

parfait Dejan cela fonctionne ! merci

De rien :-) je mettrai apres les vacances a dispo ma derniere version, sinon j'ai contacter igo pour igo 9, il refuse de vendre a l'unite pour un particulier (1000 commande de licence minimum) et lorsque j'ai demande comme passe de igo8 a igo9 il mon repondu a peu pres la meme chose : Dear Dejan,

First of all, thank you for your interest in our products!

Unfortunately, iGO navigation is only available pre-installed by the device manufacturer. It is not available in shops.

If you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact us!

Best regards,

NNG Support

Moi je n'ai plus de soucis avec l'heure, en faite il faut regler ton appradio plus (dans option sur GMT)

Ds ma nouvelle version j'ai des skins et le panorama 3D fonctionne, j'ai egalement mis a jour qq fichier et bug fix :-)

Pour la voie le pb ne vien pas d'igo mais de l'appradio...

posted in the thread about the warning message but will post here as well to get more help. about skipping the first OK screen i cant seem to get it to work? i installed it and went to setup, saw the message about wait time for ok message and assumed that was it but could not get it to work. tried 0, 1, and the default 1000 and didnt work at all, latest 2.63 version

No settings need... Just install last firmwar 2.63, reboot and install appradio plus 2.63 and reboot, the first start you choose language and press ok for warning message, after turn off your car 5 min and start appradio no need again to press ok...

Only for appradio 1

No settings need... Just install last firmwar 2.63, reboot and install appradio plus 2.63 and reboot, the first start you choose language and press ok for warning message, after turn off your car 5 min and start appradio no need again to press ok...

Only for appradio 1

i do have the appradio 1, sph-da01, i installed it and it didnt do it for me. guess ill try to reinstall and see if that works.

reinstalled and its all good! thanks

i do have the appradio 1, sph-da01, i installed it and it didnt do it for me. guess ill try to reinstall and see if that works.

reinstalled and its all good! thanks

Super !!!! Now enjoy :-D your appradio its now a other product ;-)