AVIC411.com

Can't zoom far in

I just burnt a copy of the latest maps. 60. and for some reason i cant zoom all the way in. the closest i can get is where the map shows the main streets. i cant zoom in any further, if i try. all i get is a blue screen with the arrow. anyone else have the problem? i flashed it back to the old version, and then re flashed to the new version, and the same problem is happening

when i flashed back to the old, i did test te map. and it worked normally
i think i figured it out too. i think it the way its burning. like it wont see the second layer of the DVD, i don't get it. on the single layer dvd it zooms in tho. thats a single layer DVD-R. i did the full iso onto a DVD+R DL
I don't seem to have this problem with my burned DVD+R DL.
I can zoom in all the way to the bottom of the zoom scale, until the + button is dimmed out. It says "0.02 mi". I guess it's working properly?

I put the old disc in to compare, but it says something about "not proper disc". I guess I'd have to reflash to the old version, but I don't know how.

I'm using the West disc though. It was an .nrg file so I just burned it with Nero.