AVIC411.com

Will the new X940BT Software (supports Android more) be port-able to X930BT?

Since the new X940BT coming out looks literally the same as the 930 except that Pandora and Aha (and possibly other apps) can now work between Android and the HU, will this software update possibly be usable/installable on our 930s?

If the slight software difference is all that is changed between the two, it would be stupid to have to upgrade- maybe it's possible to get on our 930s from you crackers? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0OOGwJCaWY

I'm not sure what you're asking. There will be an update, and it will include the new navteq maps as well as the enhanced app mode.

do you know perhaps when the update for the x930bt will come out and will it make it comparable with same features as the 940 or in order to get the extra benefits of the 940 do we have to actualy buy the 940 ?

do you know perhaps when the update for the x930bt will come out and will it make it comparable with same features as the 940 or in order to get the extra benefits of the 940 do we have to actualy buy the 940 ?

Not really sure how that wasn't apparent from the first post....lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello ,

ARRIVED TODAY MY AVIC 940BT BUT I WAS SAD , JUST [ENTER ] [sELECT] [DELETE] [ALL] [HELP] , DON'T HAVE [COPY] , IMPOSSIBLE COPY MAP AND SOFTWARE 4.00

Chill on the caps lock and what the hell are you trying to say?