AVIC411.com

Question about speed warning and parking brake mod

I have a F90BT and have done the software update to allow navigation usage when moving. The steps I followed are:

1) Grounded the parking brake wire

2) Updated the following section of the pioneer.ini file:

[pioneer]

parking_break_speed=16.0

hide_logos=1

As per the instructions, I updated this value to 128.0. The mod works fine, however I get the warning message when I hit approximatly 80 MPH (128 Km/H).

I figured I would just raise the value, however it only seems to work with the value 128.0. I tried 256 and 160, and both values would cause the triangle car icon on the map to take up 1/2 the screen and the warning would come on once I hit about 10 MPH.

Is there a value that I can pic that is over 80 MPH?

Thanks!

this is odd. Maybe grab someone elses mod and put it in and see if that makes a difference. You may be doing something funny as you change the text and save that you may not be realizing.

Thanks - I was editing the file through WinRar and just replacing it. Do you know where I can find another set of files? I have the 3.0 Naviagation update.

Thanks. I will look to see if I can find that. I had to back out all my mods a while ago as they caused nothing but problems. The only mod that I was interested in was the parking brake mod - I used the existing files on the AVIC and just modified that. Will the above mentioned files overwrite the files that are on the AVIC?