AVIC411.com

Z2 GPS inop/not centered

Ok I went to use my car today and after doing the 3d calibration now it will not let me delete tracks while iam in motion but it states that the hand brake is on. So I was reading around on the forums and said to do a reset before moving. I did that and then i can delete tracks again but the gps goes wacko again. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

I checked that once I do the 3d reset if has 3-4 bars (and originally it was installed professionally on my other veh. they left it right on top of the radio inside the dash) after the little button reset it does not show any. And on the bottom of that 3d reset is it suppose to keep saying system initializing or something of that sort or sensor initializing all the time?

Should i move the antenna outside of the veh. like on the roof? I was just afraid its not weather proof.

Thanks for all your help your help!!!!

Also take care that the GPS antenna is mounted horizontally, top side up, and preferably on a metal base. Also make sure there's no metal between the top of the antenna and the sky, otherwise it won't receive any satelites. Plastic is no problem.