AVIC411.com

Bluetooth fix CD from pioneer

Hey Guys

I am a new member , please excuse me if my questions have already been answered.

I have a z1 in my altima 04. Its an older model so flashing the lights unlocks the z1 .

But i do have the echo issue with my bluetooth.

Last week, I emailed pioneer and they send me a cd to update the s/w to eliminate the bluetooth issue.

However, I dont want to loose the unlocking feature by flashing lights. Will this update screw it up ?

I got my z1 installed from a vendor. So i dont know how to open it and mess around with the wires.

I ll post pictures.. I got bluetooth , rear screen dvd , xm with nav traffic, rear view camera ..

I think more bandwidth is wasted by posting a picture, as opposed to just giving a yes or no answer.

but pictures are more fun.

once updated, the bypass is uniform for all models. It is a simple grounding of the secret wire and the parking brake.

i just got the bluetooth update cd from pioneer, it only took 1 day to get and i just installed it and it works awesome...i called my friends to see if there was an echo and they all said NO....i increased the volume and they still don't hear the echo....now my bluetooth works really good...and it's free if you order it from pioneer....