AVIC411.com

Pioneer usa on facebook deleted my video bugs report

after long asks for good firmware update...Pioneer usa on facebook, showed the new line....2012 appradio 2....

I pointed the problems on the appradio 1.... this time with videos on youtube....

they didn't liked it....I could understand it, but if appradio 2 react as appradio 1....i don't like the way the took appradio 1 owners as idiots....so not fair from them....

I could understand better if the would release better firmware update....and since 10 months, two poors update....that update is juste the name of the firmware, and inside, nothing...

so i put the video link here, and if anybody have idea, i would be happy to discuss.

Once again, i'm not against pioneer, i like the appradio 1 even if it bugs, but it's only not normal to have so much bugs in this unit whereas there is a "safety" warning" message telling to be "carrefull" ....but if it bugs, we cannot be carrefull....

http://youtu.be/1AIGjCPuuss

and if pioneer think i'm against them, they are totally wrong....sorry for my bad speaking in english, but if you look my channel, you will see, that i owned an avic F700 wich worked really nice before i sold it expecting a new good experience with appradio 1.... :(

just another same bug report...just look when i posted it... the 6 of august 2011 !!!!!!

and then.....the 17 of April 2012.....almost one year.....i got the sames ORIGINAL problems...i don't understand, why they can't improve the unit itself...because it's easy to say "it's apple fault"....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irz8UswQaMo