AVIC411.com

Using Jango instead of Pandora (Canadian Users)

Just wondering if anyone out there has used Jango Radio app on their iPhone, and wished their 120BT would recognize it? Just downloaded the app after finally getting pissed that my VPN kept shutting down while listening to Pandora. Jango is free and looks identical to Pandora, and is free in Canada. Hoping someone here will read this and take on the challenge to create a mod to make the Pandora app on the 120BT work with Jango instead?

Cheers!

I am currently using Condi's hackmod on this unit now....

Like the man said ....

Currently no mods are possible on these units so dont hold your breath.

So far, no sustantial mods have been accomplished with Condi group's huge effort.

And its been in effort for over a year and still haven't gone beyond system backup and map change. And the map change doesn't even work properly. I was so hopeful when this started but at this point I really dont think we will see anything beyond this point.

And its been in effort for over a year and still haven't gone beyond system backup and map change. And the map change doesn't even work properly. I was so hopeful when this started but at this point I really dont think we will see anything beyond this point.

I agree, it has been a year since any real progress has been made, but the point is that it was done. Surely there is someone out there who is willing to continue the good work Condi has begun? I'm an AV guy, home and car, and would love to be able to write or rewrite the code and programming for this. In my mind, I can see it would be a matter of getting the Pandora app to recognize the Jango meta data and control. I can already change tracks, either in ipod, BT, or Pandora. It's the track info, and picture art I really want. how hard would it be to do this?