AVIC411.com

APPRADIO 2 firmware Version ?

Hello everyone, I just got and installed the new Pioneer AppRadio 2. Everything seems to be working good so far.

My question is, how do I find the firmware version on the "2" ? I check all screens and it doesen't seem to be listed. Does anyone know what firmware version is runnung?

Last question, How would you update the firmware on the "2" ? There isn't a SD card slot on this radio.

Thanks in advance for any info you have on these questions.

The reason I wanted to know is because spec wise the differences between the Appradio 1 and 2 are Screen size, "2' is larger, "2" has two set of RCA outs instead of just one, and the "1' has a SD card slot and the "2' does not, the "2" has a 5 band EQ and the "1' has a 12 band EQ. Other than those four differences the specs are the same. I was wondering if the "2" was running the same fimeware as the current version on the "1". Do you know if it is? Do you know the version of the firmware on the "2:? Do you know how to find it on the radio? Thanks for any help you can provide.

• 2 weeks later...