AVIC411.com

APPRAIDO 2 After the first week

The only real issue I've had with the AR2 is the screen blackout linked to Pandora. I think this is actually a Pandora problem and not the AR2. I haven't noticed this problem with any other app.

The AR2 also seems to work much better if I start the car and turn on the AR2, then start the APP Radio APP on my Iphone and then connect the cable.

I also purchased the $10 gadget on Ebay to enable video in motion, this works great with no issues at all.

For what its worth I have a 4S with IOS 5.1 NOT jailbroke. And all the other APP's that I've tried have worked great for me.

What are your latest issues with the AR2?

Anything is possible when it comes the firmware upgrades. But here is the thing. If an upgrade comes out that doesn't add a feature I need or fix a bug I'm having an issue with I don't have to do it. Also I went with the relay at the time because it is hidden and I wanted a clean install.

If for some reason the relay stops working on my setup, I'll start using the button some other people are using and try to hide it in an easy to get to place.

It really comes down to what works best for you, there really isn't any right or wrong way to add your bypass feature.

• 3 weeks later...

Anything is possible when it comes the firmware upgrades. But here is the thing. If an upgrade comes out that doesn't add a feature I need or fix a bug I'm having an issue with I don't have to do it. Also I went with the relay at the time because it is hidden and I wanted a clean install.

If for some reason the relay stops working on my setup, I'll start using the button some other people are using and try to hide it in an easy to get to place.

It really comes down to what works best for you, there really isn't any right or wrong way to add your bypass feature.

Agreed, the relay method seems cleaner and you don't have to worry about flipping switches. I'm surpised a link to this pre-made 10 dollar relay isn't in the parking brake sticky on the front page. But just to clarify, do you have this working with appradio 2? A few of similar looking items to this say they only work for the first appradio.

Agreed, the relay method seems cleaner and you don't have to worry about flipping switches. I'm surpised a link to this pre-made 10 dollar relay isn't in the parking brake sticky on the front page. But just to clarify, do you have this working with appradio 2? A few of similar looking items to this say they only work for the first appradio.

most people update their firmware