AVIC411.com

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's the new firmware? Anything other than what they listed in the change log? Any new issues?

ive yet to try it, installed them while at work i leave in a few hours to see whats all new and i can report back

i use appradio extensions, ill see if everything functions the same, coming from 2.45

I think it working goes in waves. I changed the uri to remove ephox and downloaded them. The new firmware is not bad. I think they fixed the ebrake app issues and it is much faster to go back to the AppRadio menu when closing an app. Other than that there is a Bluetooth icon now on the phone icon and in the radio. Overall a pretty good update.

I think time will tell, as far as we've been informed there is another update around the end of may, so hopefully will improve further.

I personally believe that the app radio app should not have a prompt at all and mikes extensions are great but had to get my iphone 4s replaced and it came with 5.1 so no more.

A signal bar,battery and time icon on all menus would help and intergration with siri.

I got the survey last night so I hammered them on it, so maybe they will take heed to more people who register their units and make these comments!!

I haven't looked around the settings yet but the new update pretty much put ads on the unit. I use pandora and after about 30 seconds of not touching it info about different apps you can use start showing up, like a screensaver but basically ads.