AVIC411.com

Suggestion for Ducatiboy....

Regarding the Z1/Z2 Forum--

I'm not assuming you have the time to actually do this-- but if so it may be worth it....

I think we should have a FAQ Document in big ass bold letters that says something like "PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING" and have all of the common, repeated questions answered there--

-Bluetooth

-Z1 or Z2?

-Bypass

-Uploading Backgrounds

-Burning music

It's the same questions over and over-- brand new people are too naive to search, and veterans get annoyed and post comments like 'search please' or 'this has been covered to death - search' , etc. and so the result is everyone gets annoyed (maybe even pissed) <-- this all creates unecessary posts from both sides of the aisle. So if we can have an FAQ with short, simple answers and then links to the threads would this not help eliminate the problem?

Just a suggestion. Maybe this already exists -- if so can it be in a more obvious place? If you've read this far, thanks so much.

Perhaps this has been suggested before....I guess I should have searched... :wink: