AVIC411.com

a couple of annoying little issues

hi I'm new here so I apologise if this has been covered before, I attempted a search which didn't turn up what i needed to know.

Whenever I connect my phone, it instantly goes to the Apps screen meaning i have to click home button go to back to main screen to select iPod this is only a recent thing but i cannot work out why its doing it.

I also tried to change the background with an image i created (unsuccessfully it would seem) and replaced one of the "standard" pics in the 2.45 Firmware update folder.

as a result, i cannot change the background at all..although oddly if i go via an iPhone App it will change but just not to my own created image which doesn't even appear.

The clock has also lost its "halo" effect..which i suppose is a result of the unsuccessful image change.

One last thing.

The Appradio randomly doesn't connect to the phone, i will connect phone it bleeps to tell me its charging but the radio doesn't allow me to open iPod.

I've tried connecting then opening Appradio App on the phone, App first then connecting, force quitting the App and the only thing that works is pulling over on the side of the road, turning off the ignition leaving for bout 10 minutes then its fine, any thoughts on this?

I appreciate any input given

Mark