AVIC411.com

AVIC-F900BT NEED BACK UP FILES

thats quicker then people have been reporting must be because more people are finally seeding... for a month it was mostly just me and even though my upload speeds are 2mb/s it was more like 200kb/s in azerus so people were looking at 10+ DL time... glad its getting faster and people are getting things fixed in 1 day instead of 2

Yes, I have fast internet also, fios 35 down and 35 up! I can't wait to get this unit in my car though.

Another quick question though is when I enter and adress in the gps it thinks im in california and says 2000 miles could that be due to the fact that im not moving and im just bench testing it?

So guys I have everything instaled in my car and everthing is working great.

I have a few more questions and that it what is the latest software for the AVIC-F900BT unit out right now.

Im running FW 2.008 from pioneers site and I think im on 1.6 maps

I would like to know whats the diffrence with the lastest firmware?

I also read somewhere that you could use the X series software?

Thanks guys. Im still new to this stuff but I got a few friends that are good with software im mostly a Hardware guy still in college going for electrical engineering.

And im going to be seeding tail24's file for 2 more weeks before I leave overseas for vacation.

The other back ups need to be purchased as they are also map updates. If you have that torrent you have most up to date files in there read in mods pAge how to apply them (short of it is get in testmodd and copy paste which version backup you want from my backups.