AVIC411.com

I recently updated to firmware 2.5 and the latest AppRadio 1.7.1 and iOS 5.1.1. I have been using a tethered jailbreak. Today untethered jailbreak came out so I installed it. I went to upload AppRadio Extensions and it wasn't available. So I used my AppRadio in in virgin form. My brake bypass works when I wait till boot up and turn it off take out my key and turn it back on. So I first tried CarMediaPlayer that is now on the AppRadio App screen. It came up fast and worked flawlessly. I then hit my home key and waalaa, it went back to the app screen. I've always had to go back to my phone and select the AppRadio app to get back to the AppRadio. Okay I hit GPS Drive, and whoa, it came up. I hit the home key and it went back to the home app screen. Whats going on here, the radio is working close to how I expected it to work in the first place and I'm not using any app from Cydia. They're listening to us:)

They fixed the home button in the 2.5 firmware update. If you use the Extensions, make sure you turn off 'Disable Home Launch' so the radio goes back to the app menu. It seems like they removed the launch video from the AppRadio app too. Slowly learning from the community.

We're making progress!

They fixed the home button in the 2.5 firmware update. If you use the Extensions, make sure you turn off 'Disable Home Launch' so the radio goes back to the app menu. It seems like they removed the launch video from the AppRadio app too. Slowly learning from the community.

We're making progress!

Hey Mike, I couldn't upload any AppExtensions, know what's going on:)