AVIC411.com

Z140BH Doesn't pause music or mute when making a call using bluetooth

Hi All,

I have the z140bh installed in my 2011 Outlander. I have an iphone 4S paired with it and all the features seem to work like importing contacts etc when I connect to the head unit via bluetooth. When I make a call, the radio or whatever music source is playing gets lowered but is still audible. So basically it doesnt pause or mute the source so I would have background music at about 5-10% the volume of the actual telephone call volume. Its pretty much like when ATT is activated from the steering wheel controls. Is there something I'm missing?

The Z140BH has the Metra Axess steering wheel controller integrated as well. Any feedback will be much appreciated.

Cheers

Saj

Yup I found it. Actually Pioneer support told me even after I searched through the manual so many times. It has to have the mute setting set to ALL in order for it to happen. Pretty embarrassing to have a work related call with Ludacris playing in the background! ahaha Thanks for the heads up.

For those who don't know its under HOME > SETTINGS > AV SETTINGS > Mute : then cycle through until it read all.

You can also select what causes it to mute, eg phone calls, voice commands and guidance.

I would be happy with a printed version that I could keep in the truck. I did this with my old JVC HU and it came in handy a lot. I have emailed Pioneer and they said they would ship me a printed copy but they have been back ordered for over a month. A HU costing what this thing does should come with a printed copy, screw being green, send me my manual!!!! , lol!!!!

Later

NCHornet