Basic Reboot Loop Fix
Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:27 AM
go to this thread ; http://avic411.com/i...f-avic-f-files/ Its also pinned to the top here "Torrent Full of Avic F files" download the zip with a torrent file with in it. Use a torrent downloader (Azerus Vuze, Utorrent, Bittorrent, ect) to download the larger torrent to your computer (its 8.4 gb and should take much of the rest of the evening to download). Once these files have been downloaded
1. Format an SD card that is at least 2 gb big.
2. Unzip the file you have downloaded
3. Locate the File Testmode V 2.3. Open folder Copy the folder within entitled "testmode"
4. Paste that file into the root level of your SD card
5. Locate folder "My Flashdisk Back up" Open it then Open the folder 2.0 f700 Copy this folder
6. Paste that file/folder into Root level of your SD card along with "test mode"
7. Eject SD card and head to car
8. Put SD card in avic and turn it on
9. wait for avic to load into test mode (likes like windows 95 its called WindowsCE)
10. Click Start > Programs> Windows Explorer
11. Double Click SD card > Double Click f700 up top click edit>select all then Edit>Copy
12. Click Start > Programs > Windows Explorer (again) to open a second finder window
13. Double Click "My Flash Disk" that looks like a grey little icon
14. you will see a bunch of folders and icons it should look similar to when you opened F700 folder from SD card Click uptop Edit Paste
15. If you are given an error message about not enough room ignore or x it out ( i forget the exact step)
16. If asked if you want to replace file, select YES ALL
17. You will see that its gonna take upto 2 hrs but in reality it takes about 15 minutes to replace all files.
18. Once its finished turn off our car
19. eject SD card
20. Turn on Car hopefully at this point it loads perfectly like its a new avic... this may take a few momments and in initial menu it will say please wait system start up in process.
21. If its stuck in loop mode put SD card back in and re enter test mode go back to "My Flash Disk" delete all the files that say "gpspara(number).bin
If this doesnt work you need further help which is doable in most cases but its more indepth. This at least will give you a basic understanding of how to navigate inside WinCe
Glad to see/hear that this thread is helping lots of people, I hope it continues to do so. Also several people have asked for my paypal account for helping them out my email for paypal or further help if you are really stuck and for some reason i dont respond here quick enough (with in 3 days... please give me 3 days to respond) is firstname.lastname@example.org make subject Avic Help. Thanks to all that have donated and do in the future, but dont worry I will help without any donation what so ever some just feel like giving because they are saved lots of money.
Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:26 PM
Do you know where I can find the same fix for my F900bt? I think this solution works for the F700 only, am I right?
Posted 03 June 2012 - 10:10 PM
Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:05 PM
I bought an map and firmware update the cnsd- 300fm. I really hope it will work because I have no other idea...
Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:27 PM
Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:10 PM
Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:05 AM
Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:39 PM
Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:38 AM
find a torrent in the mods threads with euro maps and ill try and walk you through fixing unit
Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:55 AM
I gonna search for format mbr information. Do you think it could help? Does a euro sdmlc exist?
Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:32 AM
Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:22 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users