AVIC411.com

Anybody Else Sick Of Waiting On Pioneer?!?!?!?

I post a topic, get attacked by others because they don't like my grammer and how I write a post, and I'M taking MY post off topic. Riiiggghhhtttt Don't threaten those who actually took my post off topic, or those who attacked my intelligence level, thats totally acceptable. Threaten me for Defending myself

I post a topic, get attacked by others because they don't like my grammer and how I write a post, and I'M taking MY post off topic. Riiiggghhhtttt Don't threaten those who actually took my post off topic, or those who attacked my intelligence level, thats totally acceptable. Threaten me for Defending myself

You attacked someone else for their reading ability, and I pointed out that it was hypocritical to do so. You brought it on yourself. You attacked people first, anyway, sir.

Ok so it's been a little over a month now, and my app radio still doesn't work.. Pioneer is sticking to their guns, that they aren't going to come out with a patch. According to them, the OS update is what caused the problem so who ever makes the OS is going to have to fix it, with another OS update.... So basiclly its called "F**k you, not our problem". This P.O.S radio worked Half Assed at best from day one, and no patches or upates, or new apps or anything to improve the radio (for us Android users that is), now it doesn't work at all, and there is NOBODY at Pioneer that seems to give a shit... 1 Month has gone by and people that paid good money for this hunk of shit are left with "Not Our Problem"!! I think I'm done with Pioneer for good.

hi - what is the issue?? does it not even power on?

what is that in your mouth on your avatar? tampon? mouse? ;)

JJ