AVIC411.com

AVIC-F900BT System starting up..please wait

Hello Guys,

Can anyone here please help me i have a problem with my AVIC-F900BT it's the problem that after i start the system up it keeps rebooting, and says please wait system is starting up.

I have tried different thing but unfortunately this did not help:

I have tried installing all of the firmware update's from the website of pioneer the 100FM & the 200FM version, after this i tried the Firmware update for products without map update: version

2.009000 but when i did this i turn on the ignition of my car and it starts to load my SD-Card but i get a Red screen that tells me something about a wrong

CEIMG file on my SD card?

plz help me i live in the netherlands so i probably have a EU version of the software from pioneer, could this be the problem im having right now? I am trying out al kinds of things for a week now and really dont know what to do, please help me with instructions or file's i need to solve this problem, thanks alot in advance guys.

Frank

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The red warning is because you are trying to load an older version on top of a newer version. Read the Reboot loop fix thread up top but don't download torrent use these two files for testmode and your "my flash disk" backup.

Links

My flash disk back up for euro unit

http://webdesignsfor.me/avic/files/My%20Flash%20Disk.rar

Testmode

http://webdesignsfor.me/avic/files/testmode.rar

Dear Tail,

Could you help me on this step please?

"5. Locate folder "My Flashdisk Back up" Open it then Open the folder 2.0 f700 Copy this folder"

I have downloaded both files you have linked, but i can't find the folder they talk about.

Could you plz help me with this, i do have the EU version right now do i ?

The folder I am talking about is from the US files. You just need to use the folder from within the "my flash disk" link I gave you. That's the euro one, my directions specifically link to/describe my US folder location. So just use the ones you downloaded instead.

Hi Tail, Yes i was aware of that, i think the names of the files are maybe different? FYI i just tried it and i got to the last step, where i probably need to erase the gpspara.bin files, ive done it but it stays in de startup screen, and does not go on from there, do u have any idea what could be the problem here?