AVIC411.com

• 3 months later...

same problem too actually...have to take control on iphone, but i remember something on waze fonction ...

do you remember the message saying if you are driver or passenger...maybe it's due to that....( i don't believe, but it could be normal...)

• 1 month later...

i'm still having issues with this!!

i can't input a postcode as the keyboard does not come up..... the rest of the buttons work.

i have to input the postcode on my phone before getting into the car, save as a favourite and then load it up from the favourites when running on the radio!

has anyone resolved this yet???

JJ

• 4 weeks later...

I was having this with the EZTouch app as well.  I then got an iPhone 5 and couldnt use it with AR2.  Now with the iPhone 5 update, I can use AR2 again.  But some of the apps dont support the new method of connectivity (or have issues trying to do so).  So will be interesting to see if this issue still exists.  

But I dont think it is exclusive to Waze.  

If you have a 4s or a 5 you can actually use siri to input your directions. Simply say "take me to (insert address or contact) via Transit" and siri will launch a screen with all your alternative nav apps that you have installed. Click on waze and your iPhone will send the directions to waze directly.