AVIC411.com

I upgraded to iOS6 last night and as far as I can tell, it all works OK. Take a look at the excerpt below...

Copied from the iPhone 5 thread:

For owners of current AppRadio 2, AppRadio, and Advanced App Mode products*, please read the following important update:

Your Pioneer product is compatible with iOS 6 installed on the iPhone 4S or iPhone 4.

At this time, two operational issues, listed below, have been identified. To resolve these issues, both the Pioneer AppRadio app and each compatible third-party AppRadio app require an update.

1.) Apps cannot be successfully launched from the AppRadio screen.

2.) Pinch to zoom is disabled.

As of September 18, 2012, an updated Pioneer AppRadio app has been submitted to the App Store for review. We will post more information when this app is available in the App Store. The developers of compatible third-party AppRadio apps are also currently working to update their respective apps. The update and submission process may vary for each compatible third-party AppRadio app.

We will continue to post updates regarding app availability.

* Model numbers vary by region. Applicable U.S. models are as follows: SPH-DA100, SPH-DA02, SPH-DA01, AVIC-Z140BH, AVIC-X940BT, AVH-P8400BH

From my experience so far (iPhone 4S, iOS6, AppRadio App v1.8.0):

1) My Apps seem to launch just fine from th Appradio screen

2) Pinch to zoom is currently not working on the Maps App for me. I have not tried looking at photos.

If you haven't read this, here's more info

http://www.appradioworld.com/

youtube don't work as it work before...

you know you can display youtube videos if you launch it from the iphone if in os 5.1....in os 6, not ...

whereas now, you can launch "video" carmedia player when it works...( most of time blank screen )

new fonction with facebook or twiter added, you can show your "gps" position in google maps, not important but funny.

is it me or when you exit waze gps, most of the time, screen remain black ?

and it need at least 5 seconds, to take control of touchscreen appradio icons to be selected...? ( like searching in iphone the right fonction...)