AVIC411.com

iPhone 5, So What's Everyone Doing?

Sorry for some reason that stupid PDF won't work. Here is the link. Hopefully it helps clear things up http://www.pioneerel...utm_content=car

Thanks for posting the PDF, looks like the higher end radios don't work with the iPhone 5 at all with the factory USB to Lightning cable. Here's hoping that with the 30pin to lightning adapater that things will work.

It's also good that they acknowledge they need a firmware update for the Bluetooth AVRCP.

excuse me but...you are completly "geeks"...

you buy an appradio wich is compatible with iphone 4....and you insist that the iphone 5 have to "work" with appradio wich is completly different connector ?!!!

don't you think there is enough bugs with standard configuration ?? you want more bugs ?

anyway it's intersting to see that it could be only about firmware...but i don't believe ( hope i'm wrong ), and maybe with iphone 5S :mrgreen:

i saw 2 posts at the pioneer facebook page where they tried the lightning adapter in 2 different models and it WORKS, except video out. One person said he would post a video on youtube and here as well.

My guess is that Pioneer is going to make a cable similar to the android hdmi. I just hope it won't cost the same as the current Android cable.