AVIC411.com

Seek through station presets?

I just installed an AppRadio2 in my truck. Other than finding out my S3 won't work without the adapter, it seems pretty cool so far.

I hooked up the steering wheel controls, but I can't figure out how to seek through presets. Is there a way to be able to use the seek button on my steering wheel to scroll through my presets rather than just going to the next available station?

I am using the Axxess interface and the ARLiberator app. I can control volume and seek through radio channels in mix mode. I would guess the problem is Pioneer not supporting multiple seeks modes like other radios do, such as manual or auto. If you could set it to auto, it would seek through the presets.

• 1 month later...

Just installed it on my Honda and I wanted the same thing and what I did was went into the steering wheel control settings and found my button that controls that (for me it was button 5 I think) changed it to mute to make sure I had the right one and it did in fact mute e volume. So I went back into the settings and changed it from "mute" to "UP" and it scrolls thru my presets.