AVIC411.com

Where can I buy the USA 2012 Map update? CNSD-300FM

As the title reads...

Wanting to update my F90BT.

I can't seem to find the USA 2012 "CNSD-300FM" available for sale anywhere.

I see it listed at Crutchfield and ABT... but neither have it in stock.

Is this truly available?...somewhere else?... or just sold out? (weird)

thanks!

I bought mine directly from Pioneer Electronics; $120. http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/Accessories/Map-Upgrades/CNSD-300FM . But be warned -- as someone else discovered before I did (the thread on here seems to have disappeared for some reason), this is a map upgrade only (no changes to the firmware/software) and also they've screwed up the Points Of Information database -- you will have only a tiny percentage of POIs after installing this "upgrade" than you did before. I tried contacting Pioneer support about this issue, and was extremely disappointed in their reply. They did NOT offer a patch with the POIs restored, and they did NOT offer even a partial refund of the high price for the loss of functionality. Their only solution is for me to uninstall the unit, pack it up and ship it to them, insured, at my cost, and they'll put it back to the state it was in before I started (cnsd-200fm update). I have no idea how long I'd be without the unit. But if I do that, AND send them back the SD card along with the order number for the 300 update, then they'll refund my $120. Don't think Pioneer will ever see another dime from me . . .