AVIC411.com

Droid Razr and z140bh bluetooth issues

I just installed a z140 and my razr does not want to connect. My phone says "Pioneer Navi rejected the pairing." Anyone else have or hear of this issue? I'm pretty new to the whole nav system thing, so any help would be appreciated. I did a lot of searching and couldn't seem to find much...One person just said it fixed itself overnight...lol

hi, having european version F40BT and european Motorola Razr, with ICS 4.0.4 on it, pairing with the phone works without any problems by me. Phone functionality also works, contacts get transfered.

I also tried to stream music via Bluetooth, succeded once, second try was no go, have to try again.

• 4 weeks later...

I just installed a z140 and my razr does not want to connect. My phone says "Pioneer Navi rejected the pairing." Anyone else have or hear of this issue? I'm pretty new to the whole nav system thing, so any help would be appreciated. I did a lot of searching and couldn't seem to find much...One person just said it fixed itself overnight...lol

I have a Droid Razr with ICS, the phone will pair bluetooth, but the phone displays "No Media" in the bluetooth settings. I can stream over Bluetooth, but can not use the builtin Pandora or Aha app.